1) The terms of this contact shall apply to all individuals who utilize one or all of the following services with SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD.:
2) The fees for the above mentioned services are:
Group Outing $20.00
Boarding $50.00/24 Hours Monday to Thursday $55/24 Hours Friday to Sunday
Dog Ranch Weekend Retreat $200 Friday to Monday
There are extra fees associated with the following:
Extended Daycare +$10.00
Weekend Services +$5.00
Statutory Holidays +$10.00
3) Additional services may be provided upon request. Pricing will be quoted on an individual basis and at the discretion of SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD.
4) Fee structure is subject to change with 2 weeks’ notice.
5) Payment is required at the end of the two week period after each invoice is issued. Checks made out to Soulmutts Toronto Ltd., cash and email money transfers are all acceptable forms of payment. The client understands this contract and takes responsibility for prompt payment of fees.
6) In the event that payment is not received within 2 weeks of the issued invoice date a late fee of up to 10% may be added. A 10% late fee may be added on a biweekly basis thereafter. After a period of 90 days Soulmutts Toronto Ltd. reserves the right to transfer the outstanding balance to the collections agency of their choice. All fees/costs accrued due to the account transfer are the responsibility of the account holder. In the event on non – payment, all discounts will be voided.
7) SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. is authorized to walk the dog outlined in this contract. The client agrees to the use of humane equipment such as head collars or specialized body harnesses. Soulmutts Toronto Ltd. will not use any inhumane training equipment such as sharp pronged or shock collars without the express permission of the dog owner/account holder.
8) SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. is also authorized to seek any medical attention if deemed absolutely necessary with release from all liabilities related to transportation, treatment and expenses. If the owner/emergency contact cannot be reached in the event of an emergency SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. is authorized to approve medical and/or emergency treatment (excluding euthanasia) as recommended by a veterinarian. The client agrees to reimburse SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. for any expenses incurred attending to this need.
9) In the event of personal emergencies or illness where SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. is unable to perform any scheduled services, SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. will notify the client as promptly as possible.
10) The client is responsible for all costs/payments made due to bites/injury caused by their dog. If a bite occurs, SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. is responsible for reporting it to the required authorities.
11) Soulmutts Toronto Ltd. is not responsible for any injury/costs associated with accidents where there is no liability found. In the case where liability is found Soulmutts Toronto Ltd. is only responsible for treatment that is absolutely necessary. Full veterinary invoices for all treatment, as well as veterinarian reports are required for a complete review before any settlement can be reached. In the case where a dog’s actions cause injury to themselves, Soulmutts Toronto Ltd. cannot be held responsible. In the case where a dog’s actions result in the injury of another dog or person, the owner of the offending dog/aggressor will be held responsible for all costs.
12) The client is responsible for any property damage caused by their dog. Soulmutts Toronto Ltd. must inform the owner of the damage and clearly itemize the costs on the client’s invoice.
13) All dogs will be required to be fully vaccinated. By utilizing services provided by Soulmutts Toronto Ltd. you are stating that your dog has received all of the necessary vaccinations in compliance to the laws governing the location of service.
14) All dogs must be safe for a group environment. By utilizing services provided by Soulmutts Toronto Ltd. you are stating that your dog does not display aggressive behavior, has not ever bitten or caused bodily harm to another dog or person in the past.
15) SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time without notice, reason or penalty.
A minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice is required for all services, except in the case of extreme emergencies. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice for all pick up/drop off services will be charged the full rate. If a dog is not home at the time of a scheduled pick up, the client will be charged the full rate.
If the client wishes a total cancellation of all services with SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. these wishes are to be made in writing. Full payment is required before a key/fob return may take place.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the best interest of your dog, walks cannot occur if:
1) If the temperature is below -25 C
2) If the temperature is above 30 C. Depending on the dogs age, health condition, coat and endurance In the event of inclement or extreme weather SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. reserves the right to cancel services. The client may arrange a home visit where the dog will be given a relief break to do his/her business.
1) Must be fully vaccinated and show current proof from your veterinarian.
2) Must have a safe and strong collar that does not slip off the dog’s head.
3) Must have identification tags (name, license, contact numbers)
4) If your dog is reactive to unfamiliar people or unfamiliar dogs/animals an appropriate muzzle is required.
House Keys & Fobs
A working copy of your house key is required. If a second key or FOB is required to gain access to the property it must be provided as well. If a second key or FOB is not provided and SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. is locked out of a property upon arrival the client will be charged the full rate. All keys are coded and do not have your name or address written on them. Upon termination of services with SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD., no matter what the reason, any and all keys/FOBs will be returned to the client upon the final payment of their account balance.
Release of Liability
I do hereby waive and release SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. from any and all liabilities of any nature for the actions of myself, my pet(s) or any other person who accompanies me or holds a key to my home; except those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD.
SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. agrees to provide all services in kind, humane, reliable and trustworthy manner. Client agrees to notify SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. of any concerns within 24 hours of their return. In the case of an emergency, inclement weather or a natural disaster, I authorize SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. to use their reasonable judgment for the care and well-being of my pet(s) and/or house.
I understand that SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. can terminate this contract if my pet becomes a threat to the safety of SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. or the community due to aggressive behavior. SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. is required to report any bite incidents to the authorities.
I acknowledge that I am responsible for medical expenses and damages resulting in injury to any member of SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. or any injury to any other person or animal caused by my pet(s). SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. reserves the right to refuse service to any client at any time for any reason.
I acknowledge that I am responsible for any and all expenses and damages made to the property belonging to, or utilized by SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. as a result of my dog’s actions/behavior.
I attest that all of the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. If anything changes from what is listed, I will inform SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. before the next service is scheduled.
This authorized document gives SOULMUTTS TORONTO LTD. authorization to enter the above address as needed to perform the necessary service.
By clicking the box below you are accepting all of the above mentioned Terms and Conditions, understanding and acknowledging the equivalence of a personal signature.